Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Support

DauntlessDylan April 16th, 2015

I need help with something, I want to join the Depression Support and there is a question asking if I have a verified listener badge, I have done the mock chat and passed, I'm just waiting for the badgenow....doI say yes? because it will be here soon? or no because it's not here yet?

AkankshaP April 16th, 2015

@DauntlessDylan

Hey Dylan, to become a member of depression support team you need the verified listener bagde so you'll have to answer No in that question and as it is a necessary requirement your application will be put on hold for sometime so instead I would suugest that you wait until you get your verified listener's badge and then reply.

As you said that you've done the mock chat as you can keep an eye on updates hereand for more information you can use this thread.

@Jaelin @AdventuRin @EtaAlphaCan you please move this thread to listener's side I think it would be better (: Thank you!!

EtaAlpha April 16th, 2015

Moved to Heather's space, as that's where we discuss these community projects :)

When do you a mock chat your verifier cannot tell you for certain you've passed - they can only tell you you're likely to get the badge as I believe there are a few other criteria they check. So although I expect it's likely, you may not receive the badge, so I'd hold off until you actually have it!