Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Adult-teen buddy

creativePlace744 September 2nd, 2015

im interested in listening to teens. I went to apply for adult-teen buddy but upon clicking on given link it doesn't allow me to apply.

Lyra September 3rd, 2015

@creativePlace744

Thank you so much for your interest in listening, we'd be lucky to have you on the team! In order to be an adult/ teen buddy (or adult/ teen listener), you first need a listener account. This involves a social media verification, several training guides and a test at the end. You can start the process here.

Once you've got the listener account, the link that you've spoken about will then work for you, and you'll be able to read about the criteria and application process for becoming an adult/ teen listener. As you are over 18, you are automatically asssigned adult listener status, but you can choose to undergo a background check and an interview which will grant you the ability to listen to teens.

Best of luck with the process ❤

creativePlace744 OP September 8th, 2015

Thanks for your response. Fortunately I'm already a listener.

creativePlace744 OP September 8th, 2015

Sadly tho when I try connecting through my listener account for the teen assignment it won't allow me to access the necessary information to allow me to apply which is why I asked you over here on my member account.