Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Safety Patrol YouCanBookMe Change **Please read**

KristenHR August 30th, 2023

Per the new site guidelines here, we may no longer use the YouCanBookMe (YCBM) accounts as they require emails now. They changed their rules and set up. Our site update was just placed today so this is going to take a bit to get the community aware of this.

Because of this, we will not be flagging profiles currently for this violation, but we will be outreaching on these profiles as of this moment. Once everyone has had the opportunity to comply with this and get their YCBM removed, we will notify you at the point to begin flagging these profiles.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for all you do!

@EvelyneRose @Rebekah @tommy @LilacLeopard @Zayin @KristenHR @InternalAcceptance @Ninziesss @positivePumpkin22 @iPHOENIX @Comphi @EmotionsListener @Dystopiatae95 @blissart @LittleBirdie30 @SolaceCares @SirenOfSerenity @Lou73 @Jenna @MistyMagic @fruityPond7887 @Star001 @Hamstermum @MelodyoftheOcean @AcatalepticShadow @AffyAvo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @kindheartedlily @richuyulin @charmingFlower8111 @florablossom3319 @blissfulSky8162 @sereneMirage8103 @courageousDreamer8927 @Jiminycricket91 @kyan1 @Raspberrycheesecake @MattForHelp @radiantLight33 @TabbyCat97 @LandOfHopesx3 @Daf8 @Optimisticempath @coco128 @jundaee @pandanfe @Artalistens @Bunnylovesyou @WatermelonLover22 @SuryanshSingh @SparkyGizmo @Strawberryshortcake90

positivePumpkin22 August 30th, 2023

@KristenHR

Thank you for the update!

Lou73 August 30th, 2023

Thanks for letting us know @KristenHR

Bunnylovesyou August 30th, 2023

@KristenHR

thank you

KristenHR OP August 30th, 2023

@KristenHR

Please note that per @Rebekah, we will still log these as outreaches, but please do not do these outreaches yet.

SparkyGizmo August 30th, 2023

@KristenHR

Hi Kristen! 😊❤️ Many thanks for creating this forum post! I saw H's forum post yesterday, was grateful for them communicating this to all of us, as well as...... I thought to myself "self, wonder what we should do with this new information now from a safety patrol standpoint"?

Kristen, biggest *high fives* 😊 ever!!!!!! H threw that ball and you caught it, quickly and most effectively! Thank you for exhibiting a great leadership quality today which involves communication with your teammates as well as your quick reaction time in doing so!

Thank you for referencing the original forum post from H, thank you for letting us know to back off of it for awhile (hands off) and thank you for the promise to get back to us at a later date when the expectations of performance have changed! This is the *chefs kiss* ❤️ This was absolute perfection my friend.

I appreciate you! ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

TabbyCat97 August 30th, 2023

@KristenHR

Thank you so much for the update <3

kindheartedLily August 30th, 2023

Thanks for the update!🙂