Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what should I do

decisiveBanana7177 October 26th, 2023

their is this one person who's really special to me, their the type of person where when I'm down they'll ask me how I am and try to give me advice even if they don't know what I'm talking about, they always ask how I am, they hold my hand and hug me and fight with my friends and says that I'm there's, I really like them but their the type of person who flirts with her friends so I may be nothing more than a friend to her I really don't know what to do and could use some advice 

toughTiger6481 October 26th, 2023

@decisiveBanana7177

It is very easy to misread cues from a person who seems to be very flirty with others. Many mistakes have been made in this.   So to not have any major misunderstandings it might be better to be direct. 

you might have to be upfront and ask if she is seeing someone?  or tell her you would like to take her out for coffee or something?........ and she probably will tell you OK or thanks but we are just friends etc. 

decisiveBanana7177 OP October 26th, 2023

@toughTiger6481 I know that they aren't in a relationship but I feel that if I ask them out it will ruin the friendship I built with them