Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

not used to not having friends

indigoOrange9898 October 21st, 2022

Hey, in my old school, I was used to having friends or people around me. I had classmates who would wait for me infront of the door to spend time druing our break. I was bullied when I was a child so I'm not talking much to others anymore, trying to make friends or getting attention. I'm now in business school and I understand that people care less, because everyone got their own issues. But I don't really have friends here, I often sit alone in class, because everyone else have a partner to work with or friends. No one waits for me. In the break I often stand next to some classmates and don't really talk much, because I don't want to make the mistake of talking too much and end up being called a weirdo or something. No one really does small talk, it's often me who has to start a conversation. What am I doing wrong?

emotionalLime1793 October 21st, 2022

You are not doing anything wrong. You just dont meet someone right for you. Who will understand you and accept who you are. There nothing wrong with you.

I always say this myself. Its okay to be alone rather with someone who silently toxic around me or with the wrong person