Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Friendship drama

Tatumallen March 1st, 2022

Hello everyone I need your guys opinion or tips please.

So at school my whole friend group has been fighting fir a while now, and yesterday I made a mistake of sending one of my friends in the group a message. I said that my other friend and me missed hanging out with her and the other girl, but I expressed my concerns about the group I said that everytime me or my friend try to talk to my best friend and the other girl. The other one rolls her eyes and answers for my best friend, I was just asking if it could stay between me and her and not tell the girl who rolls her eyes and doesn't like me hanging out with them. And my bestie is now ignoring me and told the other girl. I was just trying to explain to my best friend why we don't talk much anymore because she expressed her concerns that me and my friend don't hang out with her as much since the drama started. Am I in the wrong? Does anyone know how to help I would appreciate it, thank you!

ouiCherie March 17th, 2022

@Tatumallen

Sounds like a lot of misunderstandings and miscommunication there. And unfortunately, usually everyone involved has part of their mistakes, although on different levels.

From what you told, I can see that you meant well. However, your well intention seems to be taken wrong by your friends.

Have you tried any conflict de-escalation techniques?

Hope the situation with your friends gets better and comfortable again for everyone 🤍