Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

why me

April 16th

why ,my sister is  is so annoying why she dont respect me, are all siblings same?

toughTiger6481 April 16th

@TheGentlesoul

Siblings like all people are not the same..... respect is earned.   what are your feeling disrespected about?      have you asked them why?  

If  an older sibling ........some tend to take a  role like they are in charge or something and as we get older they do not let go of that mode....always seeing a younger  sibling as a child. 

tranquilVision571 3 days ago

Hey buddy,im so sorry to hear that you're feeling frustrated with your sister.It can be really tough when we feel like our siblings aren't respecting us.But remember that sibling dynamics can be complex not all siblings are the same but it's common for siblings to have disagreements & annoyances,they are individuals with their own thoughts,feelings & experiences.It's possible that your sister isn't intending to be annoying or disrespectful,but rather,she might be dealing with her own stuff.Have you tried talking to her about how you feel?Sometimes,open & honest communication can really help clear the air and improve relationships.

amicableZebra1684 23 hours ago

Hello , I have a older brother , since childhood we both always fought, till this day we are not close as others , we ofc stopped fighting and grew up from it , but whenever we both meet at vacations at our home , I've noticed my behaviour, im always making his fun, mocking him , or try to act better than him , show him down , I think this is the reason we both have such relationship, but yes I do respect him alot , he's better than me in every aspect, I'm not jealous but proud of him, but yes I aslo don't show that bc I'm that cocky , the point is , if she's your younger sister, she will actually like this but she doesn't mean it , and it's common trait.

I can say this of my recent experience, i never had sister but there was a junior who was so close to me we were like siblings, she used to act same towards me as we grew closer. That's when I noticed such behaviour in me aswell around my brother , so yes , all siblings are like this , they don't mean it , but it's kind of a humour or trait of younger ones being annoying and disrespectful

Robin007 5 hours ago

I have a sister of my own and I can relate to it. Depending upon their age. About respect. It is something that is earned but if your sister is small then surely she won't understand that concept. 

Another reason is simply she wants attention like any child would like.