Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Trust

gomezvirginia81 April 9th, 2020

Hi, my name is Virginia. I've been in a relationship for about a year now. I've been having some issues regarding my boyfriend and his phone. He never leaves it out of his sight and he gets alittle skiddish when I'm around him and he's on it. I've asked him to borrow it every now and then to just look at something or call someone and he either says no flat out or is basically on me ready to take it back. I'm trying to trust him but him being so attached to it and private makes me really nervous. What should I do to help alleviate what I'm feeling?

GCHJVB7978 April 9th, 2020

@gomezvirginia81

You could trust him. If he thinks you don't trust him, it is likely to make him more secretive about it. If you are constantly looking at him while he is on it, it might not be what he is doing on the phone but more your distrust that he is unhappy with.

Of course it is up to you, but try to stop thinking about what he's doing. He could just be talking to mates, and they talk about things that they don't talk to their girlfriends about. That doesn't mean it's anything bad.