Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Please Kindly Read It Before You Judge Me

jazmine1986 May 26th, 2019

i like "him" at the same time i'm so 😨 to lose him , knowing he's not the right man i wanted to treat him just like an ordinary friend BUT when i meet him my ❤ feels different way like example how to get him into my hands what's more he's a married man some people says i'm a bad lady wanted to break up his family . from the beginning till now i DON'T HAVE any bad intention to break his family , as i understand he won't divorce with his wife or whatever . i had become his wife's friend in facebook , i broke her promise twice as she told me that we can keep touch thru facebook messenger try not to whatsapp her now she had deleted her whatsapp i 😨 she might tell him i don't know how he'll react whether he'll regards me as a friend or not . i typed to him how i feel , still awaiting for his reply ....

Carma7710 May 29th, 2019

@jazmine1986 I've been going through something similar for a year and a half with a guy that I've been friends with for a decade. I really don't know what advice to give you other than that even if he does say he has feelings for you like mine did remember that he may still never act on those feelings. I also HIGHLY advise that you don't be his friend with benefits, even if the sex is great and the chemistry is undeniable, it'll only cause more heart break when ineviditably he goes back home to his wife. I'm not saying not to enjoy what you have, life puts us in some complicated situations sometimes and you just have to make the best of the lemons your thrown but be very careful with your expectations and remember that, men are more complicated than they claim and he may say one thing one day and do another the next. Its a hard situation to be in and it can be a very painful one when things don't go as planned, just guard your heart, sometimes the best friends will hurt you the worst even when their intentions are good. Best Wishes!