Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lone woman

Bluecarrisole February 11th, 2019

For a while now Ive been unable to get someone to comit to me. Ive made myself believe that its cause Im meant to be alone for the rest of my life and focus on other people and what they need.

maybe Ive been falling for the wrong people or going about this whole dating thing wrong but Ive had my heart ripped out of my chest, smashed. I put the pieces together and returned it only to have it ripped out all over again and broken very slowly!

Sometimes I want to believe that Im meant to have what my friends do. Someone who cares and makes me happy but that idea has grown distant cause Ive never been enough for anyone. Its made me angry in a terrible, ugly way cause I feel like so many people have stolen from me and Im broken.

TryingToHoldOn2 February 13th, 2019

@Bluecarrisole

I can relate. Have anything changed since last time you posted? How are you feeling at the moment?

KingAnubis February 22nd, 2019

Hello maam. I know you may not know me sonyou may not read this or hell even open it but I am messaging you simply to see if you would be up for maybe becoming friends and maybe just getting to know one another? If so I would love to hear from you. If not I completely understand. Hope to hear something back. But for now I will say I hope you are doing good and everything is ok on your side. @Bluecarrisole

kitkat34567 February 12th, 2019

@Bluecarrisole . um just try to focus on more important things you will find some one sooner or later try new hobbies to try to meet people that are like minded.

0m February 12th, 2019

@Bluecarrisole

I understand your pain and the deep abyss you feel thrown into emotionally.
Your past pain remains within you and restricts you from being happy within yourself. You haven't forgiven yourself (or them) for what happened, there is no closure and the anger continues to hurt you. What they did was forgivable because they are external factors to your life, they took from you and left.
but what are you doing to yourself? Why do you allow yourself to keep hurting from the past?
We cannot change the past, nor can we know the future. What you own is this moment. To be happy at this moment you don't need anyone else to care or make you happy. You also do not need to put others above your own needs and happiness. If you build happy moments one after the other for yourself, you will remember again what it feels like to be cared for, because you will be the first person to put in that effort towards caring about you.
The right person will be the one who can care about you more than you care for yourself. Set that bar high and see who steps up to the plate. If nobody can meet your standards, it's far better to rely on yourself than to allow others to use and hurt you again and again.
Please be kind to yourself.

Bluecarrisole OP February 12th, 2019

@0m

thank you for the kind words, ill try my best

Suzen6898 February 13th, 2019

@Bluecarrisole, I can understand your situation completely. I am going through similar phase in my life.

Bluecarrisole OP February 21st, 2019

@Suzen6898

well...heres to hoping we get through it🥂