Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I think my supervisor likes me and I don’t know if I need to bring it up to my bf

anna289 January 28th, 2021

I’ve been in a relationship for a little over two years and I absolutely love my boyfriend more than anything. Today I had my first day at this new job and we’re cleaning motherboards. All we did so far was training on how to clean them and this guy who seems like he’s a few years older than me was showing us how to do it. I was in a group with about five other people and he went to all of us and showed us how to clean and what to look for. He told us to try to do one ourselves and he would check. I thought I was done but when he checked he pointed out two spots. I cleaned them then he pointed out another two. At one point he asked for my name and he kind of just stared at me when I looked up at him to correct him when he said it wrong. I thought he was annoyed at it because I kept messing up cleaning. I started feeling weird more when he started giving me extra supplies like more brushes or skewers to clean with but wasn’t doing that for the others unless they seemed to ask. He also kept staring at me the whole time at any point. He would make eye contact with me and wouldn’t look away for whatever reason. I felt like I was being watched the whole time. I know I might be reading into this too much but if this person does like me I feel uncomfortable working with them. I’m also not sure if it’s something to bring up with my boyfriend cause if I don’t tell him it feels like I’m hiding something but I just don’t know if it’s big enough to make him concerned because I don’t know if this person is for sure being weird around me at work. If someone were doing that to my boyfriend I’d want to know but I don’t want to make him worry or make it sound like it matters a lot to me how this stranger might feel about me. What do I do?

dragonball4lyfe January 28th, 2021

Listen I read the title and I already know. Tell your man tell him in a calm manner don’t lie don’t sugar coat. It’s best to be honest or that crap will come back every month.

emptyriver January 28th, 2021

I think you should let him know whether it's serious or not relationships should always be filled in. And no it's not you being concerned of how that guy feels about you. It's you feeling uncomfortable and unsure of what to do. Your boyfriend should understand and be able to give you advice.