Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Husband drinks enough that it effects us

purpleDay82 January 17th, 2020

My husband continues to disappoint and let me down due to beer. He died t think there is anything wrong with him drinking most nights a week and coming home 1-2 hrs later than said. We have a 9 month old and think this is appropriate and I am too sentabd in the wrong.

Would love to hear similar stories

Jay0818 January 17th, 2020

@purpleDay82

I can't offer much advice, as I have never been in quite the same situation, but I can offer support. Never forget that this community is here for you, and will never let you down. As for the issue itself, the only thing I can really say, is try to nip it in the bud. The earlier that you intervene, the shorter recovery time. Again, this community will always be open, awake, and ready to help you, and will never abandon you in a time of need. You've been so brave to ask for help, and we will do all we can to make sure we play our part. We can't offer advice, but we can help and cheer you up. Offer hope at your worst times, and celebrate with you at your best. You've made the first step by joining this app, now make your second by contacting one of us listeners. I can absolutely promise, we will never let you down.