Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Abuse after a relationship

amandaaxo May 18th, 2020

Last year I was a sophomore in college on a downward spiral. I was just diagnosed with an eating disorder and was struggling with severe anxiety, depression, and PTSD. I met this guy the semester before and we became a thing and I decided to open myself up and start dating him. After months of being in an eating disorder facility over the summer and rebuilding myself, I was overwhelmed with the relationship and everything that was to come in my life with the new year and readjusting. I stopped having the same feelings I had in the beginning of our relationship and decided to break it off.

Ever since he has treated me with such disrespect and abuse. Telling me no one was gonna love me like he did, guilt tripping me for breaking up with him, and walking all over me.

It's been over 8 months since we broke up and he still continues to harass me on social media, even though I have him blocked. (Over a relationship that didn't even last 4 months) Anything I do he knows about as if people are keeping tabs on my life. I'm trying to keep moving forward but it's also hard when everyone is up in my business and I've been trying to do everything I can. I'm glad I have great friends who have my back and make me feel supported and I'm proud of the person I am despite what he's saying about me. Hopefully that will still continues though!

Mwhet920 May 18th, 2020

@amandaaxo

You must have had somethinf he really enjoyed and when he lost that joy he took it out on you. Even though it wasnt your fault.