Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Romantic STORY

NeilSakil November 20th, 2021

So i met a in social Media.We chat a lots. Talk in Audio call. We are so supportive to each.Then One day she Said to Me-"You're my type.I wish i have a Boyfriend Like You."I Feel so good.Then she wanna meet With me.

After 4 Months of talking we were met with Each other.Then We talked,Drunk,Ate.It’s kinda Date.She is so beautiful and Cute.I fall in love with her.She kinda look like an Angel

After that Met I tested her hello "how are you?,".She Don't reply me.Then a called her.She Don't Pick up my Phone.Then She Put my Number In Black list.

I think she hate me now.Because I'm so ugly and she is so sweet girl.Ugly male people like me Don't deserved to being love

I think she have a rich and handsome boyfriend now

PlasticChaCha November 20th, 2021

Nah that person doesn't deserve you, people that only see the outside of a person and not the inside wouldn't date, its not your fault.

QuietMagic November 20th, 2021

@NeilSakil

Hi--I'm sorry that that she decided to block you. 💜 From what you've shared, it's not really clear why she decided to do that. It's entirely possible it has nothing to do with physical appearance. If she didn't think you were attractive, I doubt she would have initially said "You're my type and I wish I had a boyfriend like you." Something must have changed or possibly there was some kind of conflict.

Here is a resource I was able to find that has some tips for moving on after a relationship has ended.
https://www.everydayhealth.com/emotional-health/how-move-on-10-steps-closure-after-you-break-up/

Kalmmind November 21st, 2021

Hi, Sorry you went through that. She was probably talking to multiple people and was looking for the one most compatible with her.

crispRabbit51 August 14th, 2023

@NeilSakil well This is kinda tricky to predict what made her to do this but i can understand you blaming yourself but i feel u shouldn't make yourself feel bad or call yourself ugly every human is different and unique in their own way so please dont think its you who is always the problem.if you feel there is something wrong then try to correct it or make yourself better than you were in past thats how people improve.

CatzInTheCradle August 15th, 2023

I think you should always be upfront about what you look like prior to meeting people. It’s going to save you time. Some people are shallow and won’t date anyone that doesn’t look a certain way. And it’s fine - everyone has some kind of standard when it comes to physical appearance. If you want to find someone who is less concerned about your appearance, you have to let them decide that for themselves by revealing early what you look like. Otherwise it’s a waste of time going through all of this just to find out they only get into relationships with attractive people.

Don’t give up! Not everyone is just fixated on physical appearance! Know who you are, and know what you can offer a girl. Love and accept yourself!

CatsInTheCradle

frostyKoala3221 May 15th

@NeilSakil

every person deserves love and affection