Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bf wants me to roleplay as his mum

limegreenCat6753 September 18th, 2021

Hey there ! I have been in a long distance relationship with an amazing guy for almost one and half years . We share a great compatibility but can't see each other too often in persons . Recently while spending time with him in his house we thought of doing roleplaying in bed but he suggested me to act like his mum . I got a bit uncomfortable and I told him about that . He is telling he is just getting honest with me about his fantasies . Is roleplaying as his mum ethical though I am feeling too much uncomfortable while even thinking about something like that and he also understood that but I am feeling somehow he got deprived after I denied strongly to roleplay as his mum . What should I do now?

anhedonichallenge September 18th, 2021

So you asked him his fantasy's, then shot him down, because he didn't choose what you thought he would.

Congratulations.....

If you weren't prepared to do some acting, you should.not have asked.

adventurousBranch3786 September 18th, 2021

@limegreenCat6753 Perhaps it would be possible to find some role play that both parties are comfortable with.

September 18th, 2021

Hi @limegreencat6759,

We can't comment on one's sexual preferences or it's ethical. It's personal. As in incest even as roleplay is someone can't understand or strongly disapprove no one can force that. For me it's a sin!

So let me tell you if you dont want to do something, well you shouldn't. You should only do what you are comfortable. And what you feeling is valid, you could talk and make him understand how you feel about that topic. Be an open conversation, it's okay to set boundaries not only sex but also sexual fantasies.

So don't blame yourself about this situation, have a conversation. I can repeat any number of times that communication is key to any and all relationships. Just keep an open mind.

And thank you for reaching out and talking about it, feel free to talk any active listener if you want.

PS: I'm sorry I don't take sex related topics, I just replied because you shouldn't feel you did something wrong.

Have a good day! ❤

limegreenCat6753 OP September 19th, 2021

He confessed that he used to touch his mother inappropriately while she used to sleep