Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

confrontation problems

silentbuster26 May 3rd, 2023

I got up the courage to confront my best friend over the text message. I said that I noticed that every time I went to greet him, he always mentioned offensive words that he didn't know hurt me. and I told him that I'm not happy with what he says sometimes. He replied to my message and said that it's better if we talk about it in person because he can't remember what offensive words he said about me. then I said I really wanted to talk to him when he was available and after that he didn't message me again. then the next morning, I told him not to talk to him in person because I felt like I was just rejected. I feel that it was wrong that I confronted him, so I feel a bit heavy now. I feel like I'm regretting it. what is the best thing to do? Do I need to talk to him now?

globalBraid3744 May 6th, 2023

@silentbuster26

Confronting someone can be uncomfortable, and it's understandable to feel regret or doubt afterwards. However, it's important to stand up for yourself and communicate your needs and boundaries. It may be helpful to reach out to your friend again and have an open and honest conversation about your feelings and concerns. Communication is key in any relationship, and it's important to prioritize your own well-being and boundaries.

Gabbie0614 May 25th, 2023

How can I get my used to be boyfriend to get that I'm being honest about everything I said because he keeps saying that bye and that I'm lying