Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What should I do? I love him so much

SpringSunshine September 9th, 2022

Hello everyone. I'm completely confused right now. I'm hoping that by discussing my situation with you, I might relieve some of my sufferings. I have a boyfriend, who is very nice, caring, loving, and helpful. We've been together for almost three years and counting. We fought last night about his phony account. I discovered he had one, which enraged me since why would he create a dummy account? I pressed him to tell me the truth, and he said he was conversing with someone else there. But when I asked him what his fake account was for, he replied he created it so he could vent to other people about his issues, because his problems are me and my family. He stated that he did not like of my mother's attitude because of the debts. My mother asked his help when we needed to pay expenses. Unfortunately, my mother has not returned the money she borrowed due to excessive household costs. That doesn't mean she won't repay him. Second, my brother's attitude, because they have opposing political viewpoints. My additional siblings will follow... Why? Just minor details like chores. Then, of course, there's me. I am a sensitive and envious lady he said. He stated that he was tired enough because of my attitude. He stated that he become miserable as of the beginning of 2022 because of us. I was deeply hurt so much that my chest feels sore, and I can't breathe. I was broken. I'm at a loss for words. I had no idea he was having problems with my family. Despite all he said about them, I'm not sure I'll stay with him, but I love him with all my heart. I'm utterly confused. I assumed it was fine to him to lend money to my mother because he was trying to help her. It wouldn't have been so horrible if he had told me sooner since I could have asked Mom to prioritize this debt. It wouldn't be so horrible if he opened it to me instead of others. I didn't answer to his message until this evening since I wasn't sure what to say. I'm still hurt, and I don't think it'll go away.

anxietywarrior23 September 10th, 2022

@SpringSunshine

I am so sorry. it is your choice whether you stay with him or not.