Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m not..

johnng823 February 10th, 2023

I’m not doing well today. I’m breaking down and there’s no one to pick me up. My world is falling apart. The person I love the most doesn’t want to be with anymore. I’m like I’m drowning and it’s my fault. If I could’ve been more understanding, or stood my ground when I told her I’d only stay if we would go to therapy and I failed to keep that promise to myself and her. I just couldn’t be without her and now it doesn’t matter really, does it? I see her when I close my eyes, in my dreams. There’s no escaping her.

0m February 11th, 2023

@johnng823

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having such a hard day today.

It's obvious she was a very important part of your life and it is hard to accept or process that she doesn't want to be with you. Definitely the hindsight into what could have prevented this only makes it worse.

We have a self help guide into managing emotions, perhaps have a read to see if it might bring some options to cope with the feelings, thoughts and overwhelming emotions of this moment. I'll share it here for you - https://www.7cups.com/help-managing-emotions/

Much strength to you, I hope it gets better soon! Please remember to be kind to yourself.