Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

False Hopes

Peanuttbater June 4th, 2021

I waste my time for this imaginary relationship. Almost 3 years believing we will end to he together. Weve been planning to get married most of the time but when the date comes that we suppose to arrange it he will make delays and excuses. Im tired of it and Im already done. I just lost my interest now. Im heart broken but all I feeling right now is anger. He gives me promised me for nothing.

ouiCherie June 8th, 2021

Hi @Peanuttbater

You sounds frustrated and the situation does sounds confusing. What's his excuse, anyway?

Peanuttbater OP June 11th, 2021

Lots of excuses like still pandemic, or that im rushing, the church is still under construction. Anything that seems valid to him. Everyone is moving on except him. I dont believe to his reasons anymore. Yes I am frustrated, because he keep on making promises. Felt like he just want to make me fall into trap and leave me behind. I know I shouldn’t rush things. But hey he shouldn’t say things he cant be sure about from the first place. Im heart broken but im trying to fix and heal myself because noone will help em except me. 😢

ouiCherie June 13th, 2021

@Peanuttbater
You're right, he shouldn't have said something that important when he's still unsure.
What do you think it the fear he may have about marriage?

Peanuttbater OP June 14th, 2021

I dont know, he’s full of himself all he cares is his well-being. Seems like he just want to play around make himself like a better and responsible man but in reality he is way too low to the responsible man I know. Recently my friend got engaged, and tbh it frustrates me even more. Like, damn all my friends are getting married while me stucked here in the corner waiting for the unsure man.