Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

social anxiety or phobia

bearbearr February 27th

i am 22 and i have social anxiety I live in a place where I can't express my feelings to family members for them im like this from the start can't tell my friend she behaves weirdly. losing hope can't go out in public feel like all people are judging me in a bad way  its like im not enough or worthy to be there places like the hospital or examination hall were the only places i visited in last few years only for one to two time i don't go out ..if i go out in evening walk i feel someone looking at me can't take pictures its like someone eyes are stuck on me i tapped my laptop camera feel like someone watching me. people in my family say im so creative like if i wanna learn anything i can learn by just watching one video on youtube i crochet i am study i paint ui draw i can stitch clothes i do mostly all type of art but its not enough for me why im burdening myself daily  ..

sincerePlane4053 February 28th

@aminaa12 hello there,

I can understand your worries and troubles. First off, the best thing to do is to take a deep breath and try to take little steps forward. When you do this, just know that it is okay to move slow and do little things, but over time, things can get better. Celebrate the little things and practice self care. Doing the things you love like crocheting is very good. Keep expressing yourself!

E

Hey i am sorry for you. I understand what you are going through. Beleive me I was in that situation before and I know how I fearful it feels and I still feels sometimes that everyone is watching me and judging me but it's okay. You don't need to be scared of what people are thinking of you. You are enough and worthy to be in this world. You have every right to be seen. I know it's really hard to focus on things when you have so much stress and anxiety going into your head. But remember you are not alone.

bearbearr OP March 4th

@exuberantTalker9747 yah you are right but the problem is this is getting scary even in a room with close door i feel the same 

I am sorry for you. Try to get a therapy to deal with this feelings, if it is not possible you can talk to therapists online. This may help you. You are safe here, you can talk about it here❤️. We are always here for you. You are not alone.

bearbearr OP May 22nd

i do not know if I'm the wrong person but why does no one understand me i know i talk a lot to prove my point but why suddenly everyone in my family started asking me to shut up ..today i just told my younger sis to look down while eating and everyone started asking me to shut up .you talk a lot .from now on eat alone .why , why no one just see why i was saying this .she was using phone and and she doesn't even know where the food is she was putting her hand ..can someone give me idea what should i do ..should i stop talking to them ..i don't like to eat alone 😟