Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

bff

moniS0 February 2nd

hi, im new hear and i just need to text myself out. 

i have a best friend, we share the same flat and we talk every night. we are reaally close (4years now). and now she is seeing someone, she probably likes him and he likes her too. they are just talking, no relationship yet. but im having anxiety that i might lose her. that she will spend time w him more and more and i wont be priority. i respect that she might find love. but the feeling being left behind is killing me. and i feel bad for being jealous or mean sometimes.. because she is with him and im home alone.

I have friends too, but i love spending time with her much more. maybe im somehow inlove w her, but i cant tell her because i know she wouldnt love me the same. 

Its really making me anxious.. but when she isnt with him im like so happy.. 

Mya000 February 5th

@moniS0 Hi there, welcome to 7 Cups! I appreciate you reaching out. Dealing with changes in close relationships can be tough, especially when feelings of anxiety and jealousy come into play. It's important to acknowledge your emotions, and it's okay to feel the way you do. It might be helpful to have an open and honest conversation with your friend about your concerns, expressing your feelings in a supportive and understanding manner. Remember to take some time for self-care too. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Take care!