Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is love ?

amicableZebra1684 July 28th

What is love , I'm not just talking about relationship or romantic partners , but what is considered as love ? As for me , I've never experienced love myself, nor anyone has loved me till this day, what it is , how do I know I'm in love , or will anyone love me ? Atp I'm genuinely confused

singularitypls August 2nd

Love is the feeling you get when you have this inexplicable desire to make someone feel safe and happy. When your heart feels like it’s getting a bear hug every time you think about them, and when it breaks to see them broken. Romantic love is like being in a beautiful garden, but only seeing the flower that special person gave you—just because it’s them who gave it to you. It’s looking forward to seeing them, and finding comfort in their voice. And though sometimes they will disappoint you because nobody is perfect, you will still find it in your heart to forgive them, because in spite of everything, they make life better, and you know they’re worth hurting for.

toughTiger6481 August 2nd

@amicableZebra1684

It is different for everyone .... if you are waiting to feel a list of how others  describe it or how you saw in a movie/ book etc  you may question it as your feelings may not mirror how they described.

The different levels of love friendship and family or romantic.  

While at points in life when we are down ......we may question who loves me ? .... because we cannot feel their feelings and often friends/ family even romantic partners do not express it ......

My BFF had surgery recently they were afraid i think so they texted me told me if things went wrong they wanted me to know i was their BFF and they love me..... we have been friends for decades it was always assumed but to actually hear or read it hit me differently ..

I love many those who helped me along the way those who were a large part of my life development even if the contact was only a short time ... many simply do not tell us or how often do we tell them ..

i recently was in a big hug with a 7 yr old child in the family i told him I love you so much.... and he said "I know " i asked him how  does he know ....he said it is in the way i do things for him tell him things and treat him .... make him feel important.