Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thanks to all of you. But WHY?

Atulpandey111 June 24th

I'm a 21 year boy. Lost my first love(7 years of relationship). Family having economical problems. Feeling confused and out of track. 

I felt depressed and anxious for past 4 months. And then I found this beautiful community of 7 Cup.

I want to get connect to more and more people of this community. I came to know here that some people have already gone through problems like me. Their journey through those struggling phase is bringing me back on my track by making me think more and more about all the things in a realistic way(I used to imagine lot of unrealistic stuffs about life). I'm loving here. 

I know I've to go through a lot of bad stuffs in this phase of my life. I'm glad I found 7 Cup.

Please keep helping me by sharing your learnings(especially when you were/are aged 18-25). 

@Atulpandey111

I am so glad you found 7 cups and have been able to find it helpful in connecting with people with similar stories and experiences, and rekindling the hope to get better. Keep at it. You got this.💛

Aurelius121 July 3rd

@Atulpandey111

Sharing my learnings? Okay.

Here are three things I wish I had done between the ages of 18 and 25.

1. I should have been exercising regularly. I did not do this until much later. It improved my life significantly.

2. I should have associated with people who wanted more out of life than a good bag of weed and more time to play World of Warcraft.

3. I should have stopped playing video games at 18.

That's just me. Everybody's path is different.

I am glad I live better now, but I often wonder how different things would be had I taken my life more seriously a little earlier.

Atulpandey111 OP July 4th

I don't exercise. I still play video games. I'm stuck with some friends having just limited goals.

For sure, I'm going to work on all these slowly and slowly.

1.Starting with EXERCISE

2.Keeping myself focused towards my studies so that I can pursue my dreams.

3.Doing the second point will ultimately let my gaming habit vanished.

I know it's hard to do than just saying. But as I'm serious cuz my family conditions and my love life hit me hard, I really want to make myself a better person.

I WILL KEEP SHARING MY PROGRESS. I'LL BE HONEST WITH IT. IT'S A PROMISE TO MYSELF.

FawkesCare12 July 9th

@Atulpandey111

Heyyy, Atul. Welcome to the community and we are very glad to have you with us as well. Talking about your problems can be hard so it’s a great first step on your part! Even more great is the fact that you are aware that you are struggling and are willing to listen to other’s learnings to be the best version of yourself, so kudos on that!!

One great lesson I learnt is to never give up on myself. No matter who is against you or leaves you, etc, as long as you are willing to help yourself and have faith that you got this, that matters a great deal. People who are here for you (like in 7Cups), we are just an added bonus 🤩 Because people come and people leave, so we need to make sure at least we are a constant in our lives.

Also, it’s completely alright to feel lost and out of track at this age. I know it can be hard especially seeing your peers/ friends at various stages in their lives, but honestly, everyone is just trying to figure out and do the best that they can. 

“Whether you end up with the person you love or not, you have loved with every cell in your being, and that in and of itself is a spectacular success”… just a quote that I read that resonated and thought I’d share with you as well. It’s not going to take away your pain but just thought you deserve some credit for having the courage to be vulnerable and let yourself love someone so deeply.

Hope you have an amazing, awesome-sauce day ahead, Atul!!

Atulpandey111 OP July 12th

Thanks a lot. Again came to learn a thing - "Have FAITH in yourself "

I'm really loving you people. Thank you for sharing all these to me.

neathemlock07 July 25th

@Atulpandey111 Hi, I am 21 years old. I just got out of a 2 and a half year old relationship, I can understand what you are going through. Maybe we can chat and share the experience.