Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relationship Support

Sasher November 13th, 2023

2811307-love-marriage-and-portrait-of-old-couple-with-smile-bokeh-and-romantic-evening-celebration-together-romance-retirement-and-man-with-senior-woman-in-happy-relationship-or-ai-generated-anniversary-fit-148-148_1699916757.jpg

So many of us haven't seen what it takes to be in (and create) a happy and lasting marriage. 

My intention for this post is to create a space for people to share positive resources on what a happy marriage looks like and what it takes to create it. 

I've been listening to a great audiobook by John Gottman lately on The Science of Trust. It's a bit to statistics, studies and science in some places (if you don't like that sort of thing) but nonetheless an invaluable resource. 

I was watching this yesterday Marriage Will Change You, it really restored my faith 🤍

Happy watching and happy learning 😊🙏 

Sasher OP November 14th, 2023
LittleOne2506 November 14th, 2023

Thank you for this! I'm going to give the videos you linked a watch. I've been struggling with my relationship & could use the boost of positivity. ❤️

Sasher OP November 14th, 2023

@LittleOne2506 hey, you're welcome. Hope it helps 🙂 

Sasher OP December 2nd, 2023

I think many people struggle with the conflict inside; wanting to avoid things because of the level of anxiety it causes - especially when dating after abuse. 

This Reassuring Encouraging Clip is a nice reminder that going through anxiety is not in vain 🙏 

KatePersephone December 2nd, 2023

@Sasher thank you for this lovely and informative thread, Sasher!! 🥰

Sasher OP December 2nd, 2023

@KateDoskocilova you're welcome 🤍

Sasher OP February 19th

screenshot-20240219-233642_1708386004.jpg

Sasher OP February 22nd

Some beautiful podcasts on the importance of emotional awareness, emotional intamacy and connection. 

Using Attachment Theory with MASTER Therapist Dr. Sue Johnson | Being Well Podcast

Relationship EXPERT reveals Secrets to Connection: Dr. Sue Johnson