Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ex changed surname on fb

WillowSage14 September 19th, 2023

Has anyone here had an ex change their surname on fb

I find it a bit pathetic and childish to be honest, her profile public..

Seems to me she's trying to run away on there and would like to paint me as the devil

Is looking at someone's fb profile a criminal offence?

As this person has previously caused trouble for me.

Mya000 September 25th, 2023

@WillowSage14 Hello! It's not uncommon for people to make changes to their *** profiles, including their surname. While looking at someone's public profile isn't a criminal offence, it's always best to focus on moving forward positively. Have a great day!

CatzInTheCradle September 26th, 2023

Maybe she will change it to something else tomorrow, or the next day. Or maybe she won’t. But IF it will affect you every time she does some trivial thing, then don’t you feel like you will be a constant prisoner to her? Why is it so important to you what she does on her ***? Maybe she does something, or nothing, but in either case it has nothing to do with you exactly. You could easily block her and delete her and it won’t matter whether her profile is private or public. In short, it concerns you because you decided to concern yourself with it.

Focus on your life. Free yourself from your past. When you look forward you move forward. When you look back, you feel stuck. Whatever direction we look, that is the direction our life moves.

CatsInTheCradle