Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depressed about what he said

Tinkerbell526 January 25th

I was with this guy for almost 2 1/2 years an he broke up with me but we still talk. We got the talking about the relationship an he told me the reason he did what he did by talking to other people an cheating was because I was boring in bed an that if I ask any of my guy friends they would tell me that that is the reason guys cheat or seek attention else where. I asked him why he didn’t say anything before that’s it was like two years an he didn’t say anything g til now an he said it wasn’t all bad there was times when it was good.

I just don’t understand why he didn’t just break up with me if that was the case! Like I’m so hurt a depressed about it to where what’s the point in even getting into another relationship if he’s telling me that it’s not good?! Now it makes me think that that is the reason none of the other relationshipss didn’t work out. I really don’t know I’m just so hurt!!

toughTiger6481 January 25th

@Tinkerbell526

First there are many reasons some one may stray doubt it was just boring in bad......... that is / was a fixable event.  If he wanted different things or wanted to try stuff to spice it up he would have done that not look elsewhere ....

when a person does that there IS a disconnect of some sort................ if he had asked continually to try things and you refused .... that is different.... That is just a hurtful thing to say to you .........to make you think somehow it was your fault.  if he stayed and cheated he liked other things in relationship and IF it was about the bedroom HE should have spoke up....period. 

Tinkerbell526 OP January 25th

I said that too him

Imissit5567 January 25th

I would move on. I say that tho and don’t move on myself. We need to find people that appreciate us and don’t diss us. We’re good people and they find ways to mentally bring us down with them. My girl never gave me a chance and I wonder if it was my fault and if that’s why things ended