Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Confused

amicableZebra1684 July 28th

I had a girl who i had a massive crush on for 6-7 months. We used to share same class , after 7-8 months i decided to finally start approaching her , rather than direct approach, i decided to know her well first , so we became friends , had phone numbers , even got in common friends group chats , atp I was crushing hard , I was started understanding her , but one night as I was just going through few common frnds we had. I found a senior guy from her class. And I found she actually was his girlfriend (we both are freshmens in clg while that guy just graduated from clg as our first year came to end).

I was devasted but my thought process was , she's perfect one , but not the one for me *** , I moved on that time , it's been 4 months now for that , we both are in same class for our second year ,I see her daily ,but I stopped interracting much ,bc there's nothing to , I don't wanna be in frnd or bro zones.

But from some week in past , I've found myself disliking her for some reason, idk why , but randomly I started not liking her , there's no jealousy or anything in between but then why am I hating on someone I have nothing to do with ? Is this common with everyone? Yes I don't have any feelings rn for her , even she gets single , idk i won't even try to hit on her.

toughTiger6481 August 5th

@amicableZebra1684

Sometimes when people have a crush or really like someone and you find out they are with someone else or other items that make the crush seem less and less likely..... IMO the growing dislike is sort of a defense mechanism. it makes it easier to move on.