Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Again.

Priscella August 14th

I let my ex back into my life he said him losing me was life changing and I told him I had to heal and he should too because we both have our own issues. He said he’s a different person and would never hurt me again. Talked about about our future and what not and we could work out while we’re apart. Last night he was sending short texts and was like ok whatever he’s going thru something and I went to bed. Woke up was like just give me a heads up if you don’t wanna talk like o understand then throws “if we get back together it’s gonna be similar to how it was before and it’s not my fault” after he begged me to let him back into my life and to trust his word so he should be trusting in me and take my word too. I have not responded because he promised he wouldn’t hurt me again and here we are. I know deep down I had doubts and we’d be at square one again. It’s hard especially having borderline personality disorder and I’ve been putting off calling my insurance to transfer it to the new place I’m at but I know I need to talk to someone a therapist. I feel so drained and so depressed. It’s hard.

Priscella OP August 15th

I shut down an didn’t respond. I’m trying to work on my communication but it’s hard this is all fresh again. We’re talking and he just doesn’t want me to ghost him. I did jump to conclusions without even texting back. Idk why I’m like

Tommy1971 August 15th

Maybe some time apart will be good to figure things out. I’m trying that at the moment, it’s a tough balance between wanting things to be good and remembering what wasn’t working.