Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sad feelings πŸ˜”

Bluelove13 November 5th, 2021

Um hello...

Blue is doing a little alright today....blue gets a little better....but then..blue read on one of blue's friend bio and they...seems like...it sounds like...they maybe...leaving 7cups soon...

This is sounds so silly and unimportant...but blue scared....blue hate the feeling of losing....

Well yeah...blue can't stop anyone here to do anything that they wanna do cuz people got choice...blue just..blue don't want something bad happened...

Blue scared and sad...

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 5th, 2021

@Bluelove13

Aww comfy hugs for blue if blue allows ❀

I understand and relate with how upsetting it can be when someone we call a friend here , someone we've grown fond of over time , spent time talking , listening , supporting and sharing about life with .... it is valid to feel scared and worried for them and it is valid to feel bad and upset about someone leaving .

Losing indeed is hard , when it comes to losing someone amazing , it is even harder and so blue is allowed to feel upset and maybe even cry if they want to .

Blue seems like such a great friend though, being concerned about their friend and not wanting to let them go ~ yes true , we cannot unfortunately stop anyone from doing anything, specially not here , in this online support platform . But maybe it is something worth cherishing to have something so good , someone so good , that goodbye's seem so difficult.....maybe it is not really a "goodbye" but a "I understand you have your reasons, but I consider you a friend and I will always have a space for you in my heart , we may or may not meet again but I'll always cherish you and our friendship and you will always be in my thoughts" .

Sending lots of love and strength to Blue and their friend(s) ❀

Bluelove13 OP November 5th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou mhm...blue know...but it's just...hard for blue..πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”