Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Friendship Day! 💛

ItsMaisy August 1st, 2021
Hey 7 cups friends! smiley
Thank you all for comming in my life. You gave me value, respect, love, care, and sometimes taught me some lessons. I have learnt a lot since i came here. I would be a dumb or extra naive person of I have never came here. I experienced different people and became more mature than before. I love all of my 7 cups friends.heart
You are all online but still very important and in fact more important and better than offline friends! We know this is anonymous site and any of us can go anytime. Some of us take a break for some time and others go forever. Some stay forever.angel
No matter how long i and you all stay here, i will appreciate even if you give me just one second of your life. One second is enough when it is given with pure heart. Lots of love!
~Maisy~ cheeky

Tagging:
@unique73
@CallMeNaman2002
@kAHILOM
@Rashmieee
@Minervaaa
@Feelicity08
@PuzichkinCat
@phenomenalbliss
@DigitalNight
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
@SilverKnight007
@YourFriend247
@AmoOnii
@Starzy
@caringCreature8571
@Bubblegumwings1234

phenomenalbliss August 1st, 2021

Awww Happy Friendship Day to you too! This was so sweet of you to do this!! 💖💖💖

kAHILOM August 1st, 2021

@ItsMaisy
Love you loads & forever my gurl...you are a beautiful person..we all are just the reflection of yours..stay blessed ❤

@kAHILOM

Kahii love I miss you!💗

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 1st, 2021
Aww hey Maisy cutieee, thankyou for creating this super awesome post and for considering me your friend , you're such a beautiful soul and it is a pleasure to know and connect with you here ! Thankyou for blessing my life with your gift of friendship and for being *You* . Lots of love and hugs always ! Happy Friendship Day ❤🤗

@ItsMaisy
YourFriend247 August 1st, 2021

@ItsMaisy
I feel the same maisuu❤
thank you for tagging and thank you for being our sweet and lovely friend *hugs* 🤗
happy friendship day ❤

ItsMaisy OP August 1st, 2021

Thanks bliss, sun, kahi, bubble, nd fruend for liking my post. Love you all 🤗❤

Feelicity08 August 1st, 2021

@ItsMaisy

I honestly didnt know that today is FRIENDSHIP DAY not until i was greeted here. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY to you Maisy and 7cups fammemlisteners. Yay lets do have pawri, cheer up and always fighting, sending hugs ***

@Feelicity08 🤗🤗

amoOna97 August 1st, 2021

Aww this is the sweetest @ItsMaisy 💕 thanks for tagging me in this lovely post girl *hugs*

@amoOnii Hugs back 🤗

@royalHeart61

@faithfulBunny19
@xXReddMystic15Xx
@DrNinja
@vroomvroom
@julliette14
@Perspectivesmiles1106

August 7th, 2021
@ItsMaisy (づ♥ᴥ♥)づ ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚⓢ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓣⓐⓖ
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
𝐻𝒾! 𝑀𝒶𝒾𝓈𝓎, "𝐵𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅 𝒟𝒶𝓎!" 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓋𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒. 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉. 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒻𝓊𝓁, 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒.~ 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓌𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒, 𝓍𝑜𝓍𝑜 - ᕼᗩᑎᑎᗩ ❤︎
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
ItsMaisy OP August 23rd, 2021

@xXReddMysticXx Aww red thank you so much 🤗🤗🤗 hug you tightly🤗💚😘

Rashmieee August 2nd, 2021

@ItsMaisy
awwwww! Thank you very much for tagging me! Maisooo! You are really sweet! Lucky to have known you! Happy friendship Day! heart
Love and hugs!

ItsMaisy OP August 2nd, 2021

@Rashmieee sweetie hugs 🤗💙💚💛💖❤

PuzichkinCat August 2nd, 2021

@ItsMaisy

Oooh I love your secret thread, you're awesome! Thank you for tagging me, Happy Friendship Day!

Cat

@PuzichkinCat 🤗😉❤

August 2nd, 2021

@ItsMaisy Thanku jii you tooo! 🍦😀

@CallMeNaman2002 😎

SilverKnight007 August 3rd, 2021

Belated Happy Friendship Day Maisy 🎉🎊😎

ItsMaisy OP August 4th, 2021

@SilverKnight007 Thanks silver 🤗