Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

check in/question

gentleheartlamb April 27th, 2023

today i feel overwhelmed like i need to get so much done.

let me start and get you all in the know my common law partner did something really bad and i was able to let him know that i was here for him ect. but almost 10years later find out that he either has not stopped doing the thing that got him in trouble or at some point started again. this has mad me mad as it seems like it may have gotten worse and like he is ok with it if he is ok with it i am done gone but if he is willing to work on things in my terms them we are ok. without going into to too much detail i am ok just have alot to do if the relationship of 15years is over for one thing same up money ect. what do you all think.

toughTiger6481 April 27th, 2023

@gentleheartlamb

it is hard when a partner continues destructive behavior especially when that lands people in trouble.... and frankly 15 months or 15 years........ it does not matter.

i have struggled with that type item too tried every angle but in reality they need to see their problem and when tempted remember all they have to lose.... we cannot change it for them unfortunately