Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

We like eachother but its boring..? 🤷‍♀️

exuberantBlueberry2488 March 31st, 2023

Hi thank you for reading.

So basically , Over the phone or text we are so energetic with eachother and keep laughing. when we are together in real life it felt boring. Like it obviously had elements of fun but we are no where near as fun and close as we are over the phone.

what could we do to fix it . We were best friends and had alot of fun together before we started dating but now its so different. i dont know whats wrong

toughTiger6481 April 4th, 2023

@exuberantBlueberry2488

I think for some that is the difference between being friends and dating..... when you are friends the flirty and fun seems fun and what ifs are great. ........... but then when dating the thrill of the chase is over .... the flirty is forgotten or not secret jokes between you ....

I have known many who love the flirty fun and thrill of the chase but when in a relationship it is boring and guess what they start looking for a flirt buddy again

exuberantBlueberry2488 OP April 6th, 2023

@toughTiger6481

We still flirt like the old times, but like i said its just boring when we hang out. feels so generic

urbestierosy April 5th, 2023

@exuberantBlueberry2488

(Hey, I’m rosy a listener on 7cups)Talking on social media is way different than real life, so maybe yea you two have this connection on screens but in real life as you said it’s just boring. I invite you to talk about this problem with him, communication is the key in every relationship, and hopefully you two could get a decision or ways to make thing go better! (also don’t hesitate to message me if needed to share more about your story and feel free to express yourself!)

exuberantBlueberry2488 OP April 6th, 2023

Hey rosy 💗 @urbestierosy

weve talked about this and we are not sure why. we always feel unenergetic around eachother aswell.

(also how do i find a way to message you)