Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tying to ask her on a date

jetm0t0 June 5th

I haven't been on here in a while but I guess I am confused about how to go about this nicely. I like this girl at the bank and I stopped going to the ATM so I can talk to her inside. Well often times it's really hard to be able to just walk up and get her as my teller, mostly because the co-worker is an eagle eyed dude who is always the first to call me up. 

Should I just say "no i'll wait"? and wait for her? (they said I could do this at my regular haircut shop and I wait for her because she's actually good at haircuts). I don't want to seem like I only want to talk to her because I don't want any pressure towards her, but I hate having to talk to the guy. I am not very keen on social clues so it might sound simple but it's not. 

Athena108 June 5th

@jetm0t0

maybe just act like u r on a phone call and then wait for her

jetm0t0 OP June 22nd

@Athena108 Thanks for the help, turns out I didn't need to do that. I had 2 assumptions that turned out to be correct before I even spoke to her. One of them being that she already had a boyfriend so now I can start looking elsewhere.

PineTreeTree June 6th

@jetm0t0 Get a bank deposit slip. Write these words on the slip and if overly eager teller boy calls you up to his station give him the slip… 

“Dude say this: Oh sorry my machine has frozen up and I can’t help you right now, but miss whatsherface can help you.”

It may also help if you include a five dollar bill as a bribe…umm I mean “deposit” 😂 … just a thought 😂