Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Should I feel this way

warmheartedWalker2409 March 3rd, 2022

I know this may be alot but I'm trying to understand if I should feel this way or not so when my fiance ended up losing his job and stuff before that there was a girl that he worked with that does "Mary Jane" and sells pills and all well she was getting a little too close with my fiance and I expressed to him that I didn't like it and I even thought at one time they had an affair going..he would tell me that's not the case that she does more than just "Mary Jane" she does like "met" and "her" and that he loves me and wouldn't even try anything like that especially with someone like her... everything had been going great and today I'm on my way to work and I see her driving past me and this not necessarily hatred but utter fear/ madness just filled me with rage and it was like I wanted to send him a text but I didn't should I feel this way?

MidwesternCalmSeeker March 27th, 2022

@warmheartedWalker2409 I've had similar feelings in the past and don't feel like what you are expressing is uncommon. Has he given you a reason in the past that makes you not trust him? Or, have you been betrayed by someone who you trusted but let you down? Sometimes the past creeps in and makes it hard to trust what is happening in the present. I would consider waiting until you feel calm and then discuss your feelings, hopefully without accusing him of anything. When you feel less rage, it's easier to get the thoughts out most of the time.