Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Jealousy and Insecurities

J822R May 23rd, 2023

Looking for help.... I may have thrown away a 5 year relationship because of my repeated stupidities. I'm crushed inside. I realize now that I have some issues to address and want to, but it may be to late.

zaatarHoney May 23rd, 2023

@J822R

Hey, thank you for sharing here today. Jealousy and insecurity are such painful emotions experienced by us all at some point- and it's just as excruciating, if not more, when we act or speak on behalf of them too.

My heart goes out to you.

I can't help but take another few moments, and then some, to respect your ability to hold yourself accountable and genuinely want to grow from this experience as a person, and as a romantic partner. This speaks profoundly of your heart and what it's made of. ♥︎

Keep us updated and wishing you the best.

J822R OP May 24th, 2023

@zaatarHoney

Truly appreciate the kind words... Any tips/suggestions are welcomed 🙏

zaatarHoney May 24th, 2023

@J822R

Of course! You are so kind. 🥹

Just based on your words today, I feel as if you are given the right spaces to process your thoughts and to dig deep, you are going to find all the answers and insights you need with time ♥︎ If you'd like to talk with me 1-1, please feel welcome to reach out and we can figure out when we can connect to talk about it some more.

My only suggestion would be. . . to surround yourself with all the support you need. People you trust to truly hear and understand you, people who uplift you, & people who can remind you of your magic. ✨

dukeofdearham May 25th, 2023

@J822R,

speaking based on own experience, it might be too late for your relationship with the other but it is never too late for you.

Confronting yourself, admitting that you have inner stuff to work on and actually work on it takes strength.

Not everyone can do that.

I am proud of you!

J822R OP May 25th, 2023

Appreciate it 🙏