Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I keep getting labeled a bad guy from women

jetm0t0 May 5th, 2023

I recently messed up with a girl, and it seems no one wants to hear my story. This girl also might be a perfectionist because the freakout of what happened is a bit overboard, which is why I am ok that I can't be friends with her anymore. However, all the other friendships I've had are also messed up because everyone was told one side of the story. I've had a girl hit on me at a club and bring me to dance with her, then when she decided I didn't dance well or I was too quiet she freaked out and started crying to her friends and doing some power move to make it look like I messed up.
These are two different situations but this stupidity happens every time. I am not kidding. If I get close then they power trip on me, or I get too confused. I literally can't date a woman. I think I have very open standards in terms of who I would date but there has been almost zero potential interests, and this was before covid. I don't know what to do.

Skansly May 5th, 2023

@jetm0t0

keep trying , dont care what happens at a particular situation . you wont be able to control the environment anyway.

jetm0t0 OP May 5th, 2023

@Skansly It's not really about control. Just why is it so hard to even start a relationship today? Do the planets have to align? I don't know.

Skansly May 5th, 2023

things were always the same just such things happen usually. you cannot someone to spread rumors

jetm0t0 OP May 5th, 2023

@Skansly What do you mean things were the same?