Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help with coping

forbeZdynAmyte321 February 21st, 2022

So I am in a situation that I never been in before. Me and my boyfriend have been together over 2 years and deeply in love with each other. I always knew he was hiding something which I assumed it was another woman or something of that nature. But come to find out through discoveries and through arguments that what he was hiding was a secret fetish that he was very embarrassed about. Periodically I would find women's underwear and his belonging. So he finally admitted to having a fetish with women used underwear. Later he admitted that how he acquires them it's not from cheating, but from purchasing them online. He is very embarrassed but claims that he has not done anything wrong to me because he has not cheated physically. But to me it is still hurtful because just the fact knowing that he gets turned on by the scent of other women that it feels like cheating to me. He says he loves me but this is something that he has been addicted to for a lot of years. I'm not sure what to do about the situation I've accepted it for the most part but at times when I think about it it crushes my heart sometimes I want to leave him or make him stop doing this I just don't know what to do I just hope he would stop on his own once he realizes how bad this hurts me. I feel like I'm not enough satisfaction for him please someone help

February 21st, 2022

Hey there, I can't really judge because I'm not going through it and since I don't know him or his story too, I just wanted to tell u that I'm here for u ik this hurts so bad and what urr going through is not easy but please just dont feel bad about yourself, u are good enough. I'm gonna give u my personal opinion tho, if he knows that you're hurting and he's still doing it then u don't need him, why would u want to be with someone that cares about his satisfaction more than your feelings? I'm not judging but u really do matter, please don't settle for less than what you deserve, u do deserve happiness and a person that would do his best not to hurt your feelings.remember it is just my opinion it doesn't mean it's right or u have to do it I know nothing about your relationship or how he treats u, all I want from you is to take into consideration your mental health and ur happiness, remember leaving a place where you're sad or unhappy isn't a bad thing it's your total right♥️♥️

Lifeonmars787 February 21st, 2022

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you are having a hard time in your relationship. If what he said is true, then he didn't cheat on you. The problem arises from the fact that you are taking this personally (by saying that you are afraid of not satisfying him enough), when in reality it is more about him than you. This scenario is more common than you think, and the mistake that is often made is to think that you are the cause of it all. If you want to try to save your relationship, you should talk to him about the fact that it bothers you, trying to find a method that works for both of you, perhaps talking about your sex life. Ask him if there is anything you can do, communicate, but without making him feel somehow strange. Make him feel comfortable and open up to each other about your needs. Hope things get better for both of you soon