Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling alone.

cranberrycat November 24th, 2022

I feel profoundly alone and I am thinking that I deserve this for pushing people away. It is so sad to think that I don’t have anyone to call or talk to about what I am going through. I have just installed this app after googling “where can I find someone to talk to?”. I have just come back from work a few minutes ago. I had a good cry and I felt pathetic.

hopefulPond6108 November 24th, 2022

@cranberrycat Hi. Glad you’re here! Welcome to 7 Cups.

Knitter201 November 24th, 2022

I understand how you feel and this is a very supportive community, glad your here!

brendaeaf November 24th, 2022

@cranberrycat Hi! You're not pathetic. Thank you for joining this site and sharing. I don't know what you're going through but I hope you find here a safe space to share.

cranberrycat OP November 24th, 2022

Thank you all for your kind words. I hope I will feel better soon. I need to work and study at the same time.

Creamyyy November 24th, 2022

I feel so alone. It is hard to bear. I don't hold myself responsible for it though. I just feel its my destiny.

prashantbijai November 25th, 2022

Hi,

Be your own destiny. Don't wait for others to comment on you or for their suggestions.

Help others in all ways and see the results. You will find your life changing where you can take your own decisions.

I'm here for you always. Stay in touch.