Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ex girlfriend

Elijah365 March 23rd, 2022

my ex and I broke up last year due to my wrong doings. But we can’t seem to leave each other alone. We’re trying to start over and stuff and I love her like crazy but at the same time she doesn’t want to hear anything I have to say. I’m the type of person who doesn’t like arguing or fighting I’m very laid back and chill she’s the complete opposite. I’ve tried talking to her but it’s like it goes one ear out the other and it gets me frustrated. I don’t know what to do for her to understand that I’m trying to be on her side and want her and for us to be ok.

Optimisticempath April 3rd, 2022

@Elijah365

Is she unable to leave you too?

Good that you are accepting mistakes and wanting to change and correct them

Communication is very important, maybe ask her why is she not enagaging with you and that she can be free to share what she thinks

It seems she may have some built up anger and is not letting it out so giving her that space can help to clear things

gentleFox20 April 4th, 2022

@Elijah365

I can feel the heartache in your post and just wanted to say that I think you're approaching things in a very mature way. Trying to find a way through your history might be difficult but it's clear that you want things to work and are trying your best to communicate your wishes with her ❤ I can't offer you any advice but I wonder if reaching out to a therapist or someone who could mediate between you might help your voice be heard more easily.

Take care and I hope things improve for you both soon!

🦊