Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Collection of relationship advice

SteinsGate1 June 1st, 2021

Please reply if you have any relationship advice 🌸 -Give each other privacy and space. My partner doesn't need to watch me everytime I change. The relationship tend to get boring if you know everything about your partner. -Once every week is either quality time day or date night. It's important to spend time with each other, sometimes we're too busy and forget to make time for our loved ones. -Remember small things your partner mentioned, like that one snack he likes or that flower she liked. Just buy it and surprise him/her with it. -Randomly hug or kiss your partner, it's a very nice gesture when your partner is stressed, maybe from work and needs a small reminder that you are there and that your partner is being loved. -Talk about how you feel and tell them when there's something you feel uncomfortable with. If you're feeling sad or angry about something your partner did, tell him/her. Find a compromise. -Work out. Do something for your body and work out. It's clear that your partner loves you the way you are but it never hurt anyone if you work out once a while. Not only your partner will be happy, you'll feel better about yourself as well. -Give him/her compliments. If they cooked something nice or just had a new haircut, compliment them. -Be your partners biggest fan, try to be supportive, if he/she got any problems think how you can help, sometimes they just need a shoulder to cry on or a person who listens to their complaints.

ouiCherie June 3rd, 2021

great notes @SteinsGate1 💙