Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

is something wrong with me? I'm over 20 and never had a boyfriend.

lisa1026 July 1st, 2016

?

BrightRedFlower2322 July 1st, 2016

@lisa1026

There is completely nothing wrong with you it takes time to find the right person for your self some people don't find there special partner till later on in there life you just haven't found that special someone yet there is no need to rush Into a relationship always focus on your self and you'll never know what's around the corner when you lease expect it take your time you'll find someone soon when you lease expect it alright in the mean time do what you love and focus on the things you enjoy doing hope this helps you best of luck for the future hope your MR Right pops up soon :)

lisa1026 OP July 1st, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322 Thank you. I just think that i should have had one by now sincw i'm in college.Sometimes i think i'm not worthy of a man

BrightRedFlower2322 July 1st, 2016

@lisa1026

Your very welcome :) I knew a few people that haven't partner's till there about 40 to 50 years old of course your worthy of a great man everyone is worthy and its just college a few people have boyfriends all through school/college some just want to focus on there life and finding a great job before finding Mr right sometimes that great job comes with Mr Right along with it :) your a strong wonderful person you will find someone if you want to look for him there are activities to join in your local community dating sites meet people :) xx

panicmouse July 1st, 2016

There's nothing wrong with you at all! I was 26 when I had my first serious boyfriend. We're going to be celebrating our first wedding anniversary next month and 6 years together tomorrow. It'll happen when it's meant to!

derailments July 1st, 2016

Absolutely not! Love can find you at any age. A lot of people have stayed single for much longer. My godmother got married at 49, and she's never been happier. It'll happen when it happens!

lisa1026 OP July 1st, 2016

What if i'm doing something wrong?