Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

No one will ever love me

ak4482 September 13th, 2014

I'm done. They say there's someone out there for everyone. Bullshit. I'm 32, and I have never found anyone to love me, and no one will. I don't know why I bother, I know I was put here to be everybody's whipping boy. I'd at least want to go out on my own terms, not stay here while the entire world laughs at me for being the man who can't find a woman to love himcrying

Roland September 13th, 2014

I am 27 and feel like I will never meet anyone either. I feel you. I come up with so many reasons why I cannot find anyone. I have changed myself drastically. I have had so much advice that conflicts. I just know that women do not want me.

Roland September 13th, 2014

I am 27 and feel like I will never meet anyone either. I feel you. I come up with so many reasons why I cannot find anyone. I have changed myself drastically. I have had so much advice that conflicts. I just know that women do not want me.

calmHuman74 November 23rd, 2014

Lots of people never find that special person; I'm 49, and I haven't; the world-famous singer Karen Carpenter died of Anorexia Nervosa without ever having found love at the age of 32. Not everyone in this life gets someone to love. Sometimes you need to look to yourself to be your own best friend, your own best emotional support; the alternative of constantly being miserable seems pretty grim. It's not the easy way, but sometimes life simply works out this way. I wish everyone in this situation the very best.

Below is a link to a youtube video to help us all cope with our lot in life..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooeMrCws-A

My best to all...

BeBrave13 November 23rd, 2014

I honestly believe I'll never find anyone either, who would ever love me, I don't even love myself. In my case I've had a long time (almost 35 years) to accept it and I don't even care anymore. I still get my moments when I just want to give up because of it, but I've gotten to the stage where I don't "need" someone anyway. I'm fine on my own. Generally relationships just bring more trouble and stress for me anyway. I can't promise you will find someone, but I also can't promise you won't. It still might happen, in the meantime I would suggest working on being happy with yourself and by yourself. Yes it would be nice to have someone, but it doesn't have to be the end of the world if you don't. I lovethis lyric "and if I'm flying solo, at last I'm flying free" it's true, you can do whatever you want when you want, without worrying about what someone else wants. I'd take that over having someone anyday!

Grazie November 23rd, 2014

I am 32, single and i dont dwell so much on finding the one. I keep myself busy.. Do self improvements so when time comes i will have to meet the one, i will be ready.

Grazie November 23rd, 2014

We may be alone but we are not lonely. Be your own person, remember that even your shadow leaves you at night...

Having someone or to belong to someone is not just the way of being alive in this world... There are a lot of things to do... If you cant have a special someone on your life right now then maybe you can be that special person for someone... What i mean is, dont expect love from the girl/boy that you love. Spread your love to everyone and you will be surprised who will love you in return.

IsabelleKo March 15th, 2020

I really get this. I feel the same. I'm 24 and even when I meet a really nice guy it's like my subconscious can't allow me to really feel that something. It's sad to think I'll always be lonely. Don't have any advice, but know that you're not alone. (Here to talk if you need to)