Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Where did I go wrong?

Lonelyheart32 October 16th, 2016

Okay so here's the short version....I started talking to this guy that ive always had a crush on. We connected on Facebook and hit it off. Strong feelings were exchanged in a rather short period of time and i love yous were said about a month after we started talking.....yes I know seems fast but we had that kind of chemistry. So anyways...a few weeks after that he abruptly stops talking to me...I thought I loved you but I don't...you feel way stronger for me than I do for you.. etc....made me feel like shit...we didn't talk for 2 weeks and then all of a sudden he messages me on Facebook and he's apologetic that basically he scared himself and that he wouldn't hurt me again and that he wanted to move slower. Which i totally agreed to. So now...things have been great that was back in may and we are in Oct now....well deja vu has struck and he's like I don't want to be in a relationship. I can't do this I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now and its not fair for you for me to promise you something that I can't give....so now I'm like wtf? He's been telling me all this time how much he loves me and wants to start a relationship with me. I asked him if it was me and he says no that it's him.

My question is what do I do? It's been over a week and a half now with no communication. Should I leave him alone? Demand answers? My mind is going crazy.... :(

diplomaticCoconut6613 October 17th, 2016

@Lonelyheart32

Message him that you loved him and felt for him. Tell him that you didn't like what he is doing this to you.

If he doesn't respond. Take a deep breath and put a hand on your heart and say it loudly I'm the best and I deserve the best. My love deserves great respect and only the worthy one deserves my love. O heart give me courage; O mind give me vision. I shall rise, I shall rise those who disrespected my love will regret in this life and here in after.

Take deep breath and drink water the symbol of purity. Start focusing on the work you enjoy doing and interact those who do enjoy what you enjoyed working.

Exercise and repeat above as often as needed. Don't look back and delete or block him for ever.

Good Luck

October 16th, 2016

@Lonelyheart32

I am sorry for you. It hurts even if was a "short" time. You can control only your thoughts and actions. You can ask, but ask knowing you may not get a reply or a reply that may help.

Give yourself some time to feel bad for this loss, then little by little try to recover. Ask for help if you want / need it.

Be strong

Ladybug11 October 17th, 2016

@Lonelyheart32

He probably had strong feelings for you, and still does which is why he is doing this to you. Perhaps he does not know how to handle them and believes that you deserve someone that can. You could tell him that you are there for him no matter what, you care for him, and that whatever it is that he is struggeling with, you are there to go through it with him. He is not alone. That is what love is about after all :) I dont know how serious you guys are, but see him like a friend in need rather than a person you have strong feelings for (just for now) to see how you could help him as a friend :) he might listen more to than than when you come up to him with relationship and all, it is that that he might be afraid of after all so that wont be the right way to approach him.

I hope this helped :)
Best of luck! if you want to talk just send me a message ill see to reply it asap :)

ali1112 October 22nd, 2016

@Lonelyheart32

It sounds like this guy is confused about what he wants. If you try to make it work then you might be facing the same thing in a few months. I would give him some space and let him figure things out before he takes you for another ride, again. You deserve to be with someone who is able and willing to committ as you are.