Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When he stops saying "I love you"

PerfectlyImperfectt21 November 9th, 2017

When i lost the love of my life I made the mistake of seeking out a new campanion. I knew it was not the best decision but at the time it really helped me push through the grief. I began to move on from my ex and started to fall for this new guy. In the beginning he did not want a relationship and I was ok with that bc at the time neither did I. In the summer we both started to fall for eachother, we had many magical moments and he shared how much he loved me. I began to open my heart to the idea of a new relationship with him. September rolled around and he just stopped. He started to refuse to say he loved me. So i left. and then I came back only to leave again. The last time i left, immaturely i said many mean things to him out of anger and frustration. After two weeks I reached out apologizing bc I regretted being so mean but I told him not to respond to my message. I was also having a really tough time and of course he responded and rushed to be by my side. We both knew we would fall back into the same pattern, he even said he questioned the decision to come. When we were together he kept trying to kiss me and finally I let him. I dont know why he wanted to kiss me so badly knowing where it would lead to. Eventually I realized he was texting another girl which hurt me. I know i do not have the right to be mad bc we arent together but it hurt very much. It bothered me the most bc he was trying to hook up with me. I told him if he ever wanted to start seeing me again or hook up whatever he needed to stop talking to her. Me or her. He said talking to her took the pressure off of dating and that being with me again things would fall back into the same pattern. Which is probably right but it hurt to hear him say that. then he left. My heart stings so much because he used to say he loved me so much, then he stopped. He used to promise we would date eventually he just needed time. Does he just not love me anymore? Will he even think about me after this? How do I stop loving him, how do I forget him and move on? I keep telling myself he will realize he made a mistake, especially when he is with this new girl and she is not me and he will miss me and come back. How do I stop thinking that way? I want to forget him.

jessicaskype December 30th, 2017

I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and

real spell caster who can help me get my husband back

have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed

to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell

caster at the NAVEEN LOVE SPELL who helped me,and

solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left

me since eight months ago .and after that i also took my

friend along,who was also having the same problem

concerning her husband,who left her since five months

ago,and the problem was also solved by the same

Dr Scott. Can't you see! the real and great spell

caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact this

same address whenever you are in any problem

related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of

time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So

right now drclimentscott@gmail.com is here,and the best

for you to solve your problems.......

drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com contact him on his whatSapp number here +2347036879479 +2347036879479