Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

So I dated a liar for five years

Sashapikachuu June 18th, 2022

It’s frustrating thinking of myself spent five years with a liar.

those red flags not introduce me to his family.

no taking me to parties with his friends.

fake for commitment without taken action.

verbally fake it as he is planning a future for us.

giving me all the details.

postpone everything ,and blamed me for not pushing him enough.

never admit his part after he did something that hurts my feelings.

no empathy.

silence treatment.

never tell me the truth.

what for? Just make me confusing and mentally drained and torture me.

its just horrible how could he being such a good actor.

those good moments we ever had were all just a play he acted in.

ive seem those eyes with love before. I must be blind…

just to keep me stay that he fakes everything.

dump me when the new replacement is ready.. took her home the day before the breakup.

Could the guy I dated a narcissist or just a horrible man.

he is always know that I want a family …

wonderfulSoul4237 June 19th, 2022

@Sashapikachuu Hello. It sounds like your boyfriend was charming, but insincere, verbally abusive, and indifferent to your feelings. One of the downsides of being in love is that it blinds you to the other person's faults at first: you see what you want to see. You are not alone in believing your love to be a better man than he really was. You seem to be feeling hurt, confusion, and grief because of his betrayal. This resource may be helpful to you: https://www.7cups.com/breakup-advice/ Feel free to message me anytime if you want to talk more about this. I hope you find peace in your life again.

patientSail4424 August 27th, 2022

It's possible that he was a user and a player. Be happy he is not in your life anymore. Take all that energy you gave him and put it into yourself now. These people just take and take so much that they actually don't realize that they are damaging others along the way. It really is a reflection on how they feel about themselves.

toughTiger6481 August 28th, 2022

@Sashapikachuu

You have identified the red flags and answered your own question...... you know now you need to stand up for yourself and not listen to excuses and red flags