Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lonely heart

Peanuttbater April 26th, 2021

I feel so lonely. I dint feel any assurance with my bf. He always make false promises. And sometimes i feel that he is still inlove with ex. We always talk but we never spend time each other physically. Almost 3 years of giving false hopes and im tired. How to overcome this? 😥

resourcefulOwl7361 April 30th, 2021

3 years is a long time and it sounds like he’s shown you the type of person he is. I know it hurts but I think it might be best if you walk away. You deserve to be with someone who loves you the right way. Wishing you peace and strength during this time 💕

Peanuttbater OP May 1st, 2021

Yes i love this man truly but I dont see any hope. He agree with me most of the time but when it comes to actual he has a lot of reasons. He doesn’t initiate as well. I do the planning most of the time too. Indeed all I want now is peace and strength Im tired of waiting.

resourcefulOwl7361 May 1st, 2021

It’s a lot easier said than done especially if you love someone but you need to do what’s best for you. Life is so precious and it’s not fair for you to be with someone who isn’t right for you. 3 years is a while but it’s not much compared to the rest of your life and your new life could start now and be better than you ever imagined! Have hope ✨

sallymae3459 April 30th, 2021

@Peanuttbater i hope it works out for the best 3 years is indeed a long time

Peanuttbater OP May 1st, 2021

I really hope so, I dont want my sacrifices to be wasted. But who knows, when he is ready im falling out of love because of how he treats me