Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is it over?

justokayoratleastimtrying March 14th, 2023

My fiancé left me. He moved out a week ago, but only took some of his belongings.. however, he hasn’t spoken to me in a week either. Is he using me as a storage unit or is he not ready to fully leave?

CatzInTheCradle March 15th, 2023

What would you like to happen? Are you still hoping a conversation happens where you try and resolve things? or are you both finished and no longer trying to salvage the situation?

justokayoratleastimtrying OP March 15th, 2023

I want to resolve things. It was not a mutual break up at all.

persistentFarm8730 March 16th, 2023

If I practically think It's best for us to be apart. But deep in my heart I want to make this relationship work, I wanna erase all those wounds we caused to each other and wanna start everything from scratch. I tried enough to reconcile but failed miserably. *** this dilemma!

persistentFarm8730 March 16th, 2023

I think he is in dilemma. Hes needs time probably.

energeticWillow4306 March 23rd, 2023

My ex husband moved out of my house with another woman. He first told me he had a roommate, who ended up being his current partner. He first left without any clothes, he eventually started taking things little by little. Until one day I got tired, put the clothes in garbage bags and dropped them off at his job. I really had hope we could fix things but 10 years later, I realized that the divorce was the best thing that happened to me.