Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hard to take

LadyBeListening August 4th, 2022

I feel for us all. Im still at a loss for words at what my husband of 23 years has done to me. He ran me out of our home 2 months later is got my old best friend living with him. and he is just so cold

heatlightning August 4th, 2022

Are you ok? Do you have a stable living space for the mean time?

LadyBeListening OP December 12th, 2022

@heatlightning thank you yes'

toughTiger6481 August 6th, 2022

I am sorry you are having to deal with this....

honestly i always wondered who does this in real life although ending up with a friend seems to be story lines from TV/ movies...... My BF knows all my spouses flaws doubt she would give him time of day and visa versa.....

Neither one was truly a friend to you as that does not just happen..... sounds like you were blindsided but did you not have clues the marriage was struggling...?

I think the longer people are together the harder it is to accept it is OVER...... i have recently spoke to some older couples it was a surprise that i found many were on spouse 2 or 3 ...... even after long term first marriages ....

people change and too many deny things are headed down a path of no return...

being aware it is running on empty tank fumes is miserable...... but not sure if that is better then being in your shoes.

@toughTiger6481No no clue we have a 21 daughter in collage it was going to be our time now he talked about getting a rv and driveing around the states

toughTiger6481 December 12th, 2022

@LadyBeListening

I know where you are coming from my spouse said the same thing ....... the RV or traveling everywhere.

I just think many couples do not tell each other when they are truly no longer happy or fulfilled in a marriage they think the other will pick up on it...... but usually it is there.....

@toughTiger6481no i did not

LadyBeListening OP September 13th

@toughTiger6481

Thats so totally true 

MatiasQ98 December 12th, 2022

@LadyBeListening

I'm sorry to hear about the difficult situation you're going through. It sounds like you're feeling a lot of hurt and betrayal right now.
It's normal to feel a range of emotions in this situation, including sadness, anger, and confusion. It's important to remember that you are not alone and that there are people who care about you and want to help. It might be helpful to talk to a therapist or counselor to help you process your emotions and find ways to move forward. They can provide a safe and supportive space for you to express your feelings and work through your experiences. Take care of yourself and know that things will get better with time.

LadyBeListening OP September 13th

@MatiasQ98Thank you your so right

@LadyBeListening Hey I’m so sorry that you’re going through such a terrible thing and I’m here if you want to talk about it. What led to this situation and do you think he was seeing this ex best fried before he ran you out? You don’t have to share if you’re uncomfortable.