Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ex has a rebound

raraxiao July 18th, 2021

I just broke up 3 weeks ago after dating for almost 2 years and my ex started seeing someone already. It’s hurt and I hate him so much. But, I couldn’t do anything either. I feel like everything is unfair for me. Right now, I distracted my mind with reading books about self healing and I hope to move on soon. Thank you everyone!

Anaray17 July 18th, 2021

Guys often move on quickly after breakups to avoid feeling their feelings. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t secretly feel bad. Or even that he will not regret this in the future. Nonetheless if he has chosen to respect the sanctity of the two year relationship by moving on in three weeks, maybe it’s time to move him from a place of high importance to a place of more appropriate importance in your life. One thing I learned through life, never love another to the point of sacrificing your self respect to keep them happy. It’ll never get appreciated, and will always make you feel used and discarded. You’ll get through this. Will just take a little time. Also, please do take the time to reflect on the lessons you were meant to learn from this experience. Lots of love to you.

raraxiao OP July 18th, 2021

Thank you so much! You are right! I think he will never appreciate me, my efforts, etc. Your answer has given me a strength. Thank you

passionatePenny1242 July 18th, 2021

@añnray your amazing