Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Dating app or not? To try help move on?

hardywoo85 August 10th, 2021

My ex broke up with me 3 months ago but 2 weeks ago we spent 3 days together but she still didn't want anything after that, she just wants to be friends, I have struggled and still love her after we was together 7 months and she was the best friend I've always wanted. I believe she won't ever change her mind. How much I can't stop thinking of her and want to always be in contact with her to put my mind off her is it a good idea to join a dating app to talk to others to try to move on or should I not?

nooploop August 10th, 2021

Hey there, first off I want to say that I’m sorry you’re dealing with the breakup. Its hard to let go of the person you love. I would advise to stay off dating apps for a while and heal from this relationship. The worst thing to do is get a rebound and not heal from previous relationships, it isn’t fair to the other person and isn’t right for your emotional health. Try focusing on yourself: get into your hobbies, try new things out, connect with friends, advance in your career. Over time you will heal and feel better. I’m firm believer that everything is at its timing. My breakup happened about two months ago; I was so broken at first but taking the time to focus on myself truly helped. Take the time to heal. I wish you the best.